TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This agreement is in effect as of Feb 21, 2017.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any www.videoassure.com employees or representatives.
We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Video Assure Pte Ltd and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Proprietary Information and Data Ownership
In order for Video Assure Pte Ltd [“Video Assure”] to provide the Services, Video Assure will collect information about Customers (“Customer User Data”). All Customer User Data is sole property of Customer and Video Assure has no ownership rights in any Customer User Data. Customer User Data includes, without limitation, all registration information provided by Customer to Video Assure, Customer account information provided to Video Assure, and all individually identifiable information about Customers of Video Assure, including financial, demographic, and psychographic information.
You are solely responsible for the content of all Customer Data. You will secure and maintain all rights in Customer Data necessary for us to provide the Online Services to you without violating the rights of any third party or otherwise obligating Video Assure to you or to any third party. Video Assure does not and will not assume any obligations with respect to Customer Data or to your use of the Video Assure Product other than as expressly set forth in this agreement or as required by applicable law.
Solely as necessary for Video Assure to provide its services to the Customer, the Customer grants to Video Assure a limited license to use Customer User Data, and monitoring data required for the operation of video assure, to perform its obligations to the Customer. Additionally, Video Assure will treat all Customer User Data as confidential, proprietary information of Customer, and will protect the confidentiality of Customer User Data with at least the same degree of care that Video Assure uses to protect its own proprietary information, but with no less than reasonable care, including, without limitation, as may be required to transfer, store and administer such information in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Customer’s license to Video Assure includes the right to collect Customer User Data, either directly from Customer or through other means such as tracking pixels, and web measurement software such as Google Analytics. Video Assure will not disclose Customer User Data to any third party unless such disclosure is approved in writing in advance by Customer, or is made by Video Assure in response to legal process, and provided that Video Assure r has given Customer reasonable notice of, and an opportunity to contest, such legal process. Video Assure will store Customer User Data only for so long as necessary to perform the Services and will delete the Customer User Data after it no longer has application to provision of the Services; and will immediately notify Customer of any breach of Video Assure systems that might compromise any Customer User Data and cooperate with Customer in its attempts to address such breach and comply with any legal obligations arising in connection therewith.
So that Video Assure may improve and promote its service offerings, Video Assure may aggregate or pseudonymize personal data. Customer User Data with other data, (and/or segregate portions of the Customer User Data) so that it is non-personally identifiable with respect to Customers. Such anonymous data is known as “Aggregated Anonymous Data”. Customer agrees that Video Assure may create Aggregated Anonymous Data, and may use, execute, display and commercially exploit the Aggregated Anonymous Data. Video Assure may disclose Aggregated Anonymous Data to third parties, and may transfer or sublicense its rights with respect to Aggregated Anonymous Data.
Grant of License to Video Assure Proprietary Technology. Except as expressly licensed or assigned in this Agreement, Video Assure retains all right, title and interest in (including but not limited to all confidentiality, copyright, trade secret, and patent rights) to the “Video Assure Proprietary Technology”, and any and all upgrades, enhancements, data created, modifications or derivative works of any of the foregoing. “Video Assure Proprietary Technology” means all information or data (but not any Customer User Data or Confidential Information of Customer) relating to products, services or technology of Video Assure , including but not limited to software code, machine learning programs, log data, algorithms or technology owned or developed by or for Video Assure.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Video Assure Pte Ltd or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Video Assure Pte Ltd will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on www.videoassure.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Video Assure Pte Ltd, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Video Assure Pte Ltd.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by Video Assure Pte Ltd from our offices located in the state of Singapore, Singapore. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Singapore, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Singapore, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Singapore, Singapore You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Video Assure Pte Ltd EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Video Assure Pte Ltd
75 High Street
#03-01 The Co
Phone: +65 6595-6655
Click here to contact us